- Ok, tested on 3 different pcs*I am a gamer and I also build pcs & do virus removal* I was posting on facebook when I got booted and asked to log back in. I closed the entire page and reopened I get this
For security reasons your account is temporarily locked
Unfortunately, your computer may be infected with a virus.
Dont worry. Well help you find and remove any infected files right away.
I click Next
How you might have been infected
Often, users who are infected with malware are tricked into running a malicious program, which infects their machine with malware. Remember, you should never run programs from sources that you dont trust.
Click Next again
McAfee Scan And Repair
Were pleased to offer McAfee Scan and Repair to you at no charge. If any infected files are found, McAfee Scan and Repair can remove them for you automatically. If you prefer, you can also remove them yourself.
By clicking this button, you are agreeing to the McAfee Scan and Repair terms of service.
Not gonna do it. I got a paid copy of Norton, and I know Norton doesnt play nicely with Macafee. Also scanned with Anti Malware. No infection. I am also locked out on my other 2 pcs. But 2 family members were able to log in no issues on all 3 pcs.
Partner Contribution from Database with Locksmith -
So how do I fix this? My pcs are infection free. Issue exists on Chrome and Firefox
Answer by Jonne
Everybody has it. Its spamming all over the place.
Its said that it will be solved in a few days, dont worry, your pc is really infection-free.
Mine has a very strong security system which im not gonna enter in details, but its IMPOSSIBLE that a shitty malware could break into. We are safe, facebook is the problem.
- New foreclosed home needs tenants belongings hauled away, changing of locks, home repairs done and yard maintenance. Yard will need ongoing upkeep until property gets back on market and sold. I am looking for a company that does it all. One stop shop in Sacramento.
Answer by BROTHER D
You can try the yellow pages or post a want ad on http://sacramento.craigslist.org/
- For a 1999 Chevy Malibu- approx how much would the two parts be and would they be easy to just have a someone do it out of a shop or do these require special tools in a shop and how long can you say they would take to repair? For buying the car for $ 300 is it worth it? Please someone that may know or has an idea- could i have your input?? Thank you in advance.
Answer by Motorhead
The lock tumbler cylinder is not easy to do on cars because of the anti-theft changes since the 1970s.
But it is unlikely you need one.
If the key is missing, you just take the door lock apart, and have a key made for it.
You can get a blank and do it yourself, or you can have a lock smith do it for $ 50.
If you have to replace the ignition lock for some other reason, it would take $ 10 tool to extract the steering wheel and relieve pressure on the steering lock plate. You start from the top usually, and take the wheel cover off. You have to remove the air bag, so careful to disconnect the battery. At some point you need to press a release on the side of the cylinder, so that it can be extracted from the steering lock mechanism. If you need to replace that as well, it is bolted on with shear bolts that need to be chiseled to rotate them loose.
- My key does not work in the ignition. I need to take out the lock and have it repaired. I have not been able to take it out. I have dropped the steering column and have not been able to remove the lock. Please adivse if anyone knows how to do this.
Answer by .curious
isnt the ignition switch on a 41 mercury on the dash?——— A good locksmith can come out and make you a key on site–or go in your phone book and call locksmiths–her there is a chain of locksmiths called POP A LOCK but i dont know how much of the country they cover–just had a taurus done in a parking lot–service call and 2 new keys === 85 bucks
- Ive seen several articles on switching a sprint phone to cricket. My question is can it be done the opposite way?
My girlfriend wants the Galaxy S3. Shes not eligible for an upgrade but Ive found someone selling theirs thats on cricket service. Is it possible for sprint to unlock it or whatever its called so it can be used on sprint?
Answer by jordon
i think the best phone out there is galazy s3